- promote fair play among players, coaches, parents, and spectators while emphasizing that the game is for the kids
- promote affordable, accessible recreational and competitive youth soccer programs
- train and develop coaches who emphasize enjoyment for the players
- work in partnership with our communities and schools to provide safe facilities and enjoyable programs for our youth
- encourage soccer support and active participation of adults through WSC membership and through booster organizations.